- Public Works Main Number: 928-341-2500
- Shop Superintendent: 928-341-2516
- Office Specialist II: 928-341-2510
- After hours: 928-750-4088
- Email: Fleet@yumacountyaz.gov
- Public Works is located at 4343 S. Avenue 5 ½ E. When accessing our facility from 32nd Street use either Avenue 5E or Avenue 6E to County 12 1/2 St (City 44th St).
- Remember that the Interstate 8 and Araby Road interchange is under construction through the fall so please check for ramp closures/restrictions or use Avenue 3E as an alternate route.
- Public Works Fleet Management Division shop hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday; on-call service available nights and weekends.
- Public Works maintains a very limited motor-pool for loaner vehicles that are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Maintenance priorities will be determined by Public Works in accordance with the Fleet Management Policy:
- After the completion of the service or repair an email link to a short customer service survey will be sent out. Please take the time to let us know how we’re doing and what we can do better.
- If you see any warning lights or have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Remove valuables and personal items from the vehicle. Public Works uses inmate labor and has a large number of employees accessing the onsite NAPA store throughout the day and cannot be responsible for items left in the vehicle. Please remove valuables and personal items before dropping the vehicle off or take them with you when you leave.
Read the complete Fleet Management Document Fleet Management Document