Welcome to Yuma County Benefit Options at a Glance
- PTO leave - rate based on years of service
- Paid time off (PTO) provides employees flexibility and responsibility to manage occurrences such as vacations, personal or family illness or injury; medical and dental appointments; personal business; and holidays not observed by the county. It is based on completed years of service.
- In-Service Leave
- Civic Duty Leave: is not deducted from employee's leave bank. (If a check from the court is received, Employees who are granted civic duty leave when called for jury duty or subpoenaed, as a witness shall retain any payments received from the court for such duty, including mileage allowance. The employee is responsible for reporting such payments on his or her personal tax filing).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is provided to employees and their immediate family
- 11 paid holidays per year (includes floating holiday)
- Download: 2020 Holidays [PDF]
- Industrial Insurance
- Health Insurance (YCEBT)
- PPO Plan -Option A and Option B
- HDHP/ HSA Plan
- Basic Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment - provided to employees and their family at no cost, available 24/7. Value Added services also provided.
- Beneficiary Counseling Services
- Legacy Planning resources
- Legal, Financial and Grief Resources
- Travel Assistance
- State Retirement Programs: Visit Retirement Page (Link)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) HealthCare and Dependent Day Care (optional): Visit FSA Page (Link)
- Dental Insurance (optional and paid for by the employee)
- Vision Insurance (optional and paid for by the employee)
- Deferred Compensation Program - 457B (optional and paid for by the employee)
- ICMA-RC Retirement Corporation: (Website link) Stephanie Downes (877) 439-1144, ext. 4987
- Supplemental Insurance and Accidental policies (optional and paid for by the employee)
- SupportLinc is the employee assistance program (EAP) - Expert referrals and consultation
- LEGAL ASSIST Free Telephonic or Face-to-Face Legal Consultation
- FINANCIAL ASSIST Expert Financial Planning and Consultation
- FAMILY ASSIST Consultation and Referrals for Everyday Issues, Such as Dependent Care, Auto Repair, Pet Care and Home Improvement
- Wellness Program
- Discounted Medical Insurance Premium for those who qualify
- Educational Sessions, Lunch and Learns and Online Seminars
- Health Coaching Program
- Fitness Events
- Fun Walks and Runs
- Weight Loss Challenges
Yuma County is pleased to announce our partnership with TicketsatWork. Now you’ll have access to exclusive savings for your vacation. Savings on movie tickets, theme parks, hotels, tours, Broadway and Vegas shows, other attractions, gifts, cruises and much more! Be sure to visit often as new products and discounts are constantly being added!
- Download Flyer [PDF]
- Website: Tickets at Work: Featured offers include: Disneyland, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, Knott's Berry Farm, Wild Rivers, Grand Canyon Railway, Coco's, Carrows, Marriot Hotels, T-Moble, and many more.
- For customer service, please call 1-800-331-6483 or email: email@example.com
* For more information see Yuma County Rules and Regulations CHAPTER IV (BENEFITS) (web link)
Should you have any questions related to health benefit issues please contact us.
Employee Benefits Division
198 South Main Street, Yuma AZ 85364
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mayra Alexandre, Employee Benefits Manager
Phone: (928) 373-1165
Fax: (928) 373-1156
Karla Vazquez, Benefits Representative
Phone: (928) 373-1151
Fax: (928) 373-1156
Website: Telephone (928) 373-1113 with questions and comments or e-mail Debra.Hancock@yumacountyaz.gov