- The Auditorium has three sections available for reservation. Each section has a maximum of 50 people allowed, with a total of 150 for the entire auditorium. The center section has a wet sink, refrigerator and counter space available for use.
- Reservationists are responsible for setting up the room(s) and should include set-up and clean up times within their reservation request.
- The hours available for reservation are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, unless a Health District or U of A Cooperative Extension employee will be attending the meeting and are available to open and/or lockup the building. Otherwise, the attendees must exit the building no later than 5:00 pm.
- The reservationist must provide own equipment copies, etc.
- The Health District reserves the right to preempt scheduled activities when they conflict with District Functions and during Public Health Emergencies. The Health District will make every effort to provide two weeks advance notice when scheduling conflicts occur.
To request a reservation please contact the Health District Administration at (928) 317-4550.