Environmental Program Division FAQ

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Environmental Program Division FAQ

  • Burning - what can I burn and do I need a permit?

  • Drinking water - is mine safe?

  • Public Records Request: How do I obtain general information or residential and commercial property information?

  • Septic Permit, how do I apply?

  • Septic system application - what documents do I need to submit?

  • Septic system failure - what should I do?

  • Septic system location - how do I find it?

  • Sewage Dumping - who should I contact?

  • Soil Report - who do I contact?

Online Help Center

  • Leave Us a Message
  • Submit a Service Request
  • County Directory