Generate and print your Family Law legal forms, completely filled out, using the TurboCourt website.
How does it work?
- Individuals complete an intelligent questionnaire through TurboCourt (for a $15.00 fee)
- TurboCourt generates the forms based on the answers provided to the questionnaire
- Individuals print the forms and deliver them to the court (with the appropriate court fees)
TurboCourt helps create forms for the following:
- Start a dissolution of marriage/divorce case
- Start a legal separation case
- Respond to a dissolution of marriage/divorce case
- Respond to a legal separation case
- Create a Parenting Plan
- Request findings of fact and conclusions of law before the trial of an existing family law case. (Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure, Rule 82)
- Request a dissolution of marriage/divorce decree
- Request a legal separation decree
- Request an entry of default