Juvenile Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Juvenile forms can be downloaded from the Maricopa County website. Please change "Maricopa County" to "Yuma County" when submitting these forms.

Printed copies of these forms can also be purchased from the Yuma Law Library.

Los formularios también están disponibles en español.

Emancipation of a Minor 


Severance - Termination of Parental Rights

Guardianship of a Minor

Other Juvenile Forms

Please note that Yuma County does not accept ez-Courtforms.

Online Help Center

  • Leave Us a Message
  • Submit a Service Request
  • County Directory