Deferral of Court Fees

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Deferral forms can be downloaded from the Maricopa County website. Please change "Maricopa County" to "Yuma County" when submitting these forms.

Printed copies of these forms can also be purchased from the Yuma Law Library.

Los formularios también están disponibles en español.

Family Court Cases

Civil Court Cases

Juvenile Court (Non-Guardianship) Cases

Juvenile Guardianship Cases

Probate Court Cases

Service or Notice Deferrals in Probate Cases

Supplemental Deferrals

Family, Civil, Juvenile

Juvenile Guardianship court costs and fees

Please note that Yuma County does not accept ez-Courtforms.

Online Help Center

  • Leave Us a Message
  • Submit a Service Request
  • County Directory