Yuma County Clerk of Superior Court is not currently processing passport applications.
Passport Book and Card Information
250 West 2nd Street, Suite B
Yuma, Arizona 85364
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Closed Saturday, Sunday
and Holidays [See the holidays]
Passports are processed from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday (except holidays).
- Applicants must apply in person.
- Applicants under age 16 needs to be accompanied by both parents.
- Applicants ages 16 or 17 needs to be accompanied by a parent.
- Passports are returned to each person individually.
- Normally takes 4 to 6 weeks to receive your passport.
- Expedited processing available to receive passport in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Proof of Citizenship - Certified copy of Birth Certificate, Naturalization, Citizenship, or old Passport.
- Proof of Identity - Picture or descriptive I.D. of applicant.
- Photographs - Two identical frontal passport pictures 2" x 2" taken within the last 6 months.
- Must use black ink on the application.
- The Application Fee must be paid by money order or check, payable to U.S. Department of State.
- The Execution Fee may be paid by cash, check or card.