|Marriage License Information
250 West 2nd Street, Suite B
Yuma, Arizona 85364
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Closed Saturday, Sunday
and Holidays [See the holidays]
Marriage License Information
This information is provided to answer questions you may have about obtaining a Marriage License prior to visiting the Clerk's office. We are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday (except holidays).
- Legal age is 18 or older.
- Proof of age is required. Bring Certified Birth Certificate, or Passport, or Drivers License, or Military I.D.
- Must have your Social Security Number.
- Aged 16 or 17 must have parental consent of one parent (or consent of the custodial parent), subscribed, sworn and notarized containing the names of the bride and groom granting permission.
- Age 15 or younger, the law requires an order signed by a Judge of the Superior Court.
- Cost is $83.00 Cash, Local Check, Money Order, Visa, or MasterCard.
- Copies may be requested in person or by phone.
- Must be on file (returned to the Clerks office by the officiant for recording after the marriage).
- Marriage licenses are kept on paper, microfilm, and microfiche.
- It costs $30.00 for a certified copy.
- An additional $30.00 per year searched other than the first year.
- Please try to have the Date, Month and Year, or the time of year when you call.
- Weddings are conducted at the courthouse on Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) beginning at 5:00 p.m.
- Please be upstairs on the 3rd floor lobby by 4:15 p.m. the day you wish to get married.
- Have $90 cash (exact change) as the ceremony fee.
- You will need 2 witnesses who are at least 18 years of age (the court can provide witnesses if needed).