|Marriage License Information
250 West 2nd Street, Suite B
Yuma, Arizona 85364
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Closed Saturday, Sunday
and Holidays [See the holidays]
Marriage License Information
This information is provided to answer questions you may have about obtaining a Marriage License prior to visiting the Clerk's office. We are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday (except holidays).
- Legal age is 18 or older.
- Proof of age is required. Bring Certified Birth Certificate, or Passport, or Driver's License, or Military I.D.
- Must have your Social Security Number.
- Aged 16 or 17 must have an emancipation order, the parent or guardian who has custody of the person consents to the marriage, and if the person's prospective spouse is no more than three years older than the person.
- The Clerk of the Superior Court is prohibited from issuing a marriage license to a person who is under 18 years of age who does not meet these requirements. As signed by the Arizona Governor, effective August 3, 2018.
- Cost is $83.00 Cash, Local Check, Money Order, Visa, or MasterCard.
- Copies may be requested in person or by phone.
- Must be on file (returned to the Clerks office by the officiant for recording after the marriage).
- Marriage licenses are kept on paper, microfilm, and microfiche.
- It costs $30.00 for a certified copy.
- An additional $30.00 per year searched other than the first year.
- Please try to have the Day, Month and Year, or the time of year when you call.
- Weddings are conducted at the courthouse on Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) beginning at 5:00 p.m.
- Please be upstairs in the 2nd floor lobby by 4:15 p.m. the day you wish to get married.
- Have $90 cash (exact change) as the ceremony fee.
- You will need 2 witnesses who are at least 18 years of age (the court can provide witnesses if needed).