- Do not initiate, establish, or maintain contact whatsoever with any child (under the age of 18) nor attempt to do so as defined by the Definition of Terms Regarding Contact with Minors, except under circumstances approved in advance and in writing by the APD.
- Do not reside with any child (children) (under the age of 18) or contact your child (children) in any manner unless approved in advance and in writing by the APD.
- Have no contact with the victim or the victim’s family as defined by the Definition of Terms Regarding Contact with Minors and you shall not enter onto the premises, travel past, or linger near where the victim resides, except under specific circumstances which must be approved in advance and in writing by the APD.
- Do not go to, travel past, or loiter near schools, school yards, parks, playgrounds, arcades, swimming pools or other places primarily used by children under the age of 18, or other locations prohibited by APD.
- Do not date, socialize, or enter into a sexual relationship with any person who has children under the age of 18 without the prior written approval of the APD.
- Obtain the advance written approval of the APD to change your residence, employment, and education, including any temporary changes.
- Abide by a schedule and/or curfew imposed by the APD.
- Do not possess, view, use and/or be in the presence of any sexually oriented or sexually stimulating materials in any form as defined by A.R.S §§ 13-3501-3512, or as prohibited by the APD unless authorized to do so in advance and in writing by the APD. Do not utilize any telephone numbers that access sexually oriented or sexually stimulating material. Further, you shall not enter or patronize any place of business where such material or entertainment is available.
- Be responsible for your appearance by wearing appropriate clothing at all times and wear underwear and outer clothing, appropriate to the seasonal conditions, in your home or places where others might observe you.
- Do not hitchhike or pick up hitchhikers.
- Do not possess counter surveillance devices or scanners.
- Attend, actively participate in, and complete a recognized sex offender treatment program and remain in such treatment at the direction of the APD. You shall be responsible for any and all treatment expenses. Further, you shall not change treatment providers without the prior written approval from the Court for alternate treatment.
- Attend and actively participate in screening, testing and/or evaluation, including but not limited to psychosexual evaluations, psychological assessments, physiological assessments, polygraph testing, etc., at the direction of the APD. Further, you shall be responsible for any and all screening, testing and/or evaluating costs.
- Authorize treatment provider(s) to disclose information about your attendance and progress in treatment to the ADP, and/on behalf of the Court.
- Do not travel outside of Yuma County without the advanced written approval of the APD.
- Do not possess children’s clothing, toys, games, videos, etc. without prior written approval of the APD.
- Do not use any computer equipment or electronic media that accesses the internet without prior written approval of the APD.
Note:* (APD) Adult Probation Department staff includes your probation officer, surveillance officer or a department supervisor.
Acknowledgment: I have read the above and/or had the above explained to me and fully understand that it is my responsibility to fully comply with these conditions. I understand that I place my probation status in jeopardy, if I violate any of the above conditions.