Welcome to the Victim Compensation Program Main Page
If you are a victim or a secondary victim of a crime, the Yuma County Compensation Program may be able to assist you. You may apply for assistance through the program if you have no other collateral source and if you:
- were victimized in Yuma County;
- you reported the crime to a law enforcement agency within 72 hours;
- you file an application for assistance within two years;
- you cooperate with law enforcement agencies;
- you suffered an economic loss as a direct result of the crime;
- you suffered physical or mental health issues as a direct result of the crime.
Funds Are Available For:
- Medical Expenses
- Mental Health Expenses
- Funeral Expenses
- Wage Loss
- Crime Scene Cleanup
You may apply for assistance by submitting an application to the program which you can download and print from the link below. The application must be completed in its entirety and returned to us. Once received, your application will be investigated to make certain you meet all the necessary criteria. For additional information, please call us at (928) 817-4300 and ask to speak to the Compensation Program Coordinator. For more information about the program please use the link below to go to the Arizona Criminal Justice Commission web page.