EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH --APRIL 2020
Chris Coolman, Branch Library Assistant I-Youth (Foothills Branch Library), has been chosen as the Yuma County Library District’s Employee of the Month for April 2020. This award is to recognize an employee that inspires us with their effort and attitude. Chris received a mounted certificate, a nameplate in the book of his choice, an Employee of the Month pin, and his photo will be hung at the Foothills Branch Library during the month of April.
HAVE A LIBRARY CARD, BUT YOU CAN NOT VISIT YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY?
CHECK OUT OUR TOP SIX ONLINE DIGITAL RESOURCES.
1. Bookflix: Animated books for young readers
2. Hoopla: eBooks, audiobooks, movies & music
3. Kanopy: Films, documentaries, TV shows, & "Kanopy Kids"
4. OverDrive/Libby: eBooks & audiobooks
5. RBdigital: eMagazines, comic books, eBooks, & audiobooks
6. Tumblebooks: Picture books & videos for young readers
Take advantage of the many online resources the Library offers. Link: Yuma Library Online Resources
Need a crash course on YCLD's eResources? Click on the "Tutorials" button (located on the right side of our homepage) and discover Yuma Library Academy, a collection of videos and instructions on how to use our most popular online services
Complete the Census at www.my2020census.gov
or by phone: