Yuma County Parks and Recreations Advisory Commission Meeting Agenda
- Date: 06/12/2019 5:30 PM
- Location: Yuma County Department of Public Works
4343 S. Avenue 5 1/2
Yuma, Arizona 85364
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes §38-431, et. seq.
And amendments thereto,
A REGULAR SESSION of the
YUMA COUNTY PARKS AND RECREATION ADVISORY COMMISSION
Will be held on
WEDNESDAY, June 12, 2019 at 05:30 P.M.
YUMA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
4343 SOUTH AVENUE 5 ½ E
YUMA, ARIZONA 85365
Regular Meeting Agenda
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PRESENTATIONS: Note: During this segment of the agenda, Commission members may discuss the presentation(s). No legal actions will be taken.
1. Presentation on ADA Compliance and Parks by Deputy County Attorney Amanda Mahon.
2. Presentation on the Foothill’s Optimist Park request to install playground equipment at the park, by Rachel Stallworth, Improvement District Coordinator, Yuma County Public Works. Agenda item on request to be presented to Board of Supervisors on 06/17/19.
DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS: The Commission will open each of the following items separately for discussion and action, as appropriate.
1. Approval of meeting minutes for April 10, 2019 meeting.
2. Discussion and possible action to continue meetings during the summer months or to reschedule next meeting in the fall.
ACTION TO ADJOURN.
Copies of the agenda background material provided to Commission members is available for public inspection at Yuma County Department of Public Works, 4343 South Ave. 5 ½ E, Yuma, Arizona.
The Committee may vote to hold an Executive Session for the purpose of obtaining legal advice from the Board's attorney on any matter listed on the agenda, pursuant to Arizona Revised Statute §38-431.03(A)(3).