- Provide repairs to potholes within one working day of receiving a service request. Should service not be provided within time schedule staff will noitify customer concerning inability to eliminate the problem within prescribed time schcedule and advise when the work will be completed.
- Permanently replace any traffic control sign within one working day of receiving a service request which indicates a sign has been knocked down. Should service not be provided within time schedule staff will notify customer concerning inability to install such signing within pescribed time schedule and advise when work will be completed.
- All solid waste facilities will be open during their scheduled hours for activities. Should an attendant fail to have his/her facility open as scheduled, the attendant responsible will give a verbal apology to the customer(s) registering a complaint concerning such matters.
- Provide at least 48 hours notification to the public of all routine work zones and/or road closures. If such notice is not provided, responsible staff member will verbally apologize to customer(s) registering a complaint.
- Within 48 hours of notification, all waste tires in County right-of-ways will be removed. If tires are not removed, waste tire staff will verbally apologize to customer(s) registering a complaint and indicate when tires will be removed.
4343 South Avenue 5 1/2E
Yuma, AZ 85365
Office Hours: 8:00 to 5:00 M-F
Phone: (928) 341-2500
Fax: (928) 341-2550
To comment or request additional information from the Department of Public Works: