Provide HIV/AIDS awareness, resources, and education to diminish the spread of the infection and improve the health care of the community.
Increase the quality, accessibility, and organization of HIV/AIDS health care and support services.
About The Program:
The Ryan White Program Part B collaborates with state and local community-based organizations to provide core services such as:
• Outpatient and ambulatory health services
• Aids Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
• Oral Health Care
• Early intervention Services
• Health Insurance Premium and Cost-Sharing Assistance
• Medical Case Management
• Proof of HIV status
• Proof of Residency (Yuma/La Paz)
• Proof of income (if any)
• Meet the 400% Federal Poverty Level (based on family size)
Yuma County Public Health Services District
2200 West 28th Street (Room 256)
Yuma, AZ 85364
Who Can You Contact For Information?
Martha Rodriguez, Medical Case Manager- (928)317-4540, ext. 1843
Norman Torres, Medical Case Manager- (928)317-4540, ext.1733