September is National Preparedness Month, throughout the month, we will update you on ways to be better prepared for the unexpected.
- Preparedness Handout Master
- Make a plan
- It doesn’t cost a lot to be prepared
- Build a family or household emergency kit
- Hazardous material incidents
- Teach others to be prepared
- Highway safety
- Healthy state of mind
- Community Preparedness
- Disasters can happen anytime...anywhere...to anyone
- Protecting your finances-If a disaster Strikes: Are you prepared?
- Recommended earthquake safety actions
- What about those who are unable to drop, cover and hold on?
- Office Safety Preparedness
- Major Earthquake