Yuma County Board of Supervisors Special Worksession Retreat
- Date: 02/13/2018 8:30 AM
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes §38-431, et. seq.
and amendments thereto, the
YUMA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
And, all Special Taxing Districts (as noted) hereby gives notice
that it will conduct a
SPECIAL WORKSESSION RETREAT on FEBRUARY 13, 2018 – 8:30 A.M.
Yuma County Library, 2951 S. 21st Drive -- Yuma Arizona
CALL TO ORDER & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
REVIEW OF THE AGENDA & RETREAT SCHEDULE - Susan Thorpe
DISCUSSION AGENDA: Discussion and possible action on the following items:
1. Historical Budget Information and Major FY 2018-19 Budget Considerations – Jim Flory
2. Long Range Financial Forecast with assumptions – Jim Flory
3. Future Priorities for Paved and Gravel Roads and Intersection Safety – Roger Patterson, Joshua Scott
4. Future Technology Funding Needs – Clif Summers
5. Proposed Fleet Management Program - vehicle maintenance and replacement fund – Shannon Gunderman, Joshua Scott
6. Yuma County Employee Benefits Forecast - Felicia Frausto,Aaron Polkoski of Segal Company
7. Proposed Pay Scale /Step modification for FY 2018-19 - Felicia Frausto and Gil Villegas
8. Discussion and possible action on the Board of Supervisors Fiscal Year 2018-19 Priorities and Initiatives - All Board Members
Note: The Board may vote to hold an Executive Session for the purpose of obtaining legal advice from the Board’s attorney on any matter listed on the agenda, pursuant to ARS 38-431.03(A)(3).
I hereby certify that this Meeting Notice and Agenda were posted within the 24-hour advance notice, in compliance with the Arizona Open Meeting Law.
/s/SUSAN K. THORPE
County Administrator/Clerk of the Board